In business, people have to make a lot of calls and call back their current and potential clients because they don’t always get what they want on the first try. However, dialing numbers, monitoring call schedules, calling back if the call failed, and other moments related to making calls take a lot of time. Mobile software developers noticed this and quickly released a lot of useful helping programs. If you want to see their diversity, you can open the best apk site and check out the list of similar apps.
Popular Auto Redial Applications
- Redial app. The app will make calls for you. All you have to do is enter the number you want to call and the time of the call. Your smartphone will do the rest. Thus, the application fully corresponds to its name. It automatically redials temporarily unavailable numbers until it reaches the right party.
- Auto Redial is a very lightweight application weighing only 1,15 MB. It can easily dial any phone number again and again. You can hang up after any attempt and easily start or end any call. The app is free and does its job very well. It has a timer that allows users to set the desired interval between calls.
- This app can help you set automatic outgoing calls. Auto Dialer allows you to automatically dial any phone number at the time and day you set. Thus, you can set this program to make an important phone call and it will remind you to contact the right person. Although there are CRM systems and calendars, many people still prefer Auto Dialer because of its call reminder feature.
- Calley is a free mobile app that can automatically call multiple people using the phone numbers listed on their websites.
- AutoRecall is an application that allows you to dial any phone number for free! Set the phone number and the number of desired call repeats, and the app will do all the work for you. By the way, this is another application that is not in the Play Market, but is present on websites with APK files. You can easily find many other interesting applications for all tastes, including narrowly focused programs like Mirchi for meeting new people from South Asia.
- Phone Auto Redial is a free mobile application that will help you to automatically dial the hotline of a loaded call center, thereby greatly saving your time on redial.
- ReCalling is a mobile application that automatically redials phone numbers if the hotline is currently busy. This is probably the easiest and fastest application for automatic dialing. The app requires payment but has a free demo version so that users can try to work with ReCalling, although with limited functions.
- Auto Call Scheduler is an Android call program developed by COvayurt. The application allows users to schedule their calls, repeat them at a specified time and set an alarm before calls.
- AutoRedial is an Android auto redial app by theCodingOwl. AutoRedial has simple and useful features and helps users to automatically dial up to 100 times without using many buttons.